Inflowing Ltd are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and equal opportunities amongst its workforce, whilst eliminating unlawful discrimination.
We are committed to:
- Encouraging equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Making sure our employees are representative of all sections of society and for each employee to feel respected, free to carry out their work to the best of their ability.
- Providing our Marketing services without discriminating against any of our stakeholders or the wider communities we serve
- Providing equality, fairness and respect for all in our employment, whether temporary, part-time or full-time.
- Not discriminating (under the Equality Act 2010) against the characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex (gender) and sexual orientation.
- Opposing and avoiding all forms of unlawful discrimination. Including in pay and benefits, terms and conditions of employment, dealing with grievances and discipline, dismissal, redundancy, leave for parents, requests for flexible working, and selection for employment, promotion, training or other developmental opportunities.
- Creating a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, whilst promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
- Offering awareness training to workers about their rights and responsibilities under the equality policy. All staff should understand they, as well as their employer, can be held liable for acts of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, in the course of their employment, against fellow employees, clients and the general public.
- Taking seriously any complaints of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination by fellow employees, clients, visitors, the public and any others in the course of the Inflowing Ltd’s business activities.
- Such acts will be dealt with as misconduct under the organisation’s grievance and/or disciplinary procedures, and any appropriate action will be taken. Particularly serious complaints could amount to gross misconduct and lead to dismissal without notice. Further, sexual harassment may amount to both an employment rights matter and a criminal matter, such as in sexual assault allegations. In addition, harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 – which is not limited to circumstances where harassment relates to a protected characteristic – is a criminal offence.
- Making opportunities for training, development and progress available to all staff, helping and encouraging them to develop their full potential, so their talents and resources can be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the firm.
- Taking decisions concerning staff based on merit (apart from in any necessary and limited exemptions and exceptions allowed under the Equality Act).
- Reviewing employment practices and procedures when necessary to ensure fairness, and also update them and the policy to take account of changes in the law.
Should an employee, client or member of the public wish to make a complaint or highlight any grievance regarding any of our commitments outlined above, they should in the first instance communicate in writing marked PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL with Daley Robinson, Managing Director, Antenna Media Centre, Beck Street, Nottingham, NG1 1EQ.
In using Inflowing Ltd’s grievance and/or disciplinary procedures employees maintain their rights to make a claim to an employment tribunal within three months of an alleged discrimination.
Inflowing Ltd continually reviews and develops its policies, procedures and measures to ensure we operate within the scope of the Equality Act 2010 and that our activities are ethical in the context of a global society and in line with our values. We have a whistleblowing process to ensure that all staff have a voice that will be listened to and acted upon where necessary by an independent business.
Statement made by Daley Robinson, MD, Inflowing Ltd
Last reviewed: 30/04/2021