If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
We only use third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
3rd Party Cookies Used
|To manage subscriptions to our email marketing system, ActiveCampaign, we use a tracking code. This enables us to host ActiveCampaign forms within the website, which in turn manages compliance with all relevant legislation.||ActiveCampaign Website|
|We use the HubSpot marketing automation platform to deliver a better and more personalised marketing experience to visitors to our website who want to engage with our content and our services. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the domain you’re visting from, the duration of your visit and which pages you visit. This information may be aligned with your name, email address and any other information about yourself if you choose to share it with us. We will not use this information to contact you unless you have specifically asked to be contacted.||More about HubSpot cookies|
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Google Chrome
1. Click on the three dots icon in the top right hand corner just under the quit button
2. Select “Settings” then “Show advanced settings”
3. Under “Privacy” select “Content settings”
4. Under “Cookies” you can then select the appropriate setting
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Press the gear icon in the top right hand corner
2 Select “Internet options”
3 Select the Privacy tab and adjust the cookie settings accordingly
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the three lines icon in the top right hand corner just under the quit button
2. Select “Options” and then “Privacy”
3. Under “History” select “Use custom settings for history” and then adjust cookie settings accordingly