- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- occupation and company details
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other information relevant to the purchase of products and/or services including credit or debit card details
Inflowing may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and administration
- to improve its products and services
- send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Inflowing develop their Website and services. Inflowing may provide such aggregate information to Google and Hubspot
- use the information to customise the Website according to your interests
- for the purpose of compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- to process payment for the purchase of products and/or services
If you have supplied contact details, Inflowing may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
Recording of Calls
Any calls made into Inflowing’s telephone system may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
The internet is not a secure medium. Inflowing is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and IP addresses
On this Website Inflowing uses Google Analytics and Hubspot to identify measure and analyse information on visits to the Website. To that effect we use your IP address (a series of numbers that identifies a computer on the internet) to collect, among other things, internet traffic data and data regarding your browser type and computer, and the company that operates the IP address.
This Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, Inflowing does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Inflowing cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box which you can click to say that you opt in to the information being used for direct marketing purposes. This involves sending email marketing, in the form of a newsletter, to a frequency of 1 per month on average. If you have previously not objected to Inflowing using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to:
5 Chapel Close,
If you are a client or you have previously downloaded content from our website, including but not limited to white papers, webinars and research pieces, Inflowing may send you information relevant to the product or service category of the download, unless you have asked us not to do so.
If the reason you have given Inflowing personal information is to receive e-mail information from them, Inflowing, will continue to provide this information by e-mail unless you ask them not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide Inflowing with personal information, you will be asked whether or not you consent to Inflowing sending you this kind of information by e-mail.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from Inflowing, please contact our Marketing team at:
5 Chapel Close,
Inflowing will only disclose your personal information to other people or organisations if we have: (i) obtained your consent to do so; (ii) if those people or organisations are members of Inflowing or are providing a service to us; or (iii) in exceptional circumstances where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Inflowing will only hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that Inflowing holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Contracts team at the above address. If you believe that any information Inflowing holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Managing Director at Inflowing at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.